MDMA Test Kit (1 test)
3 years of shelf life in room temperature
Instructions and micro spatula included
Discreet plain envelope from „C.S. sp. z o.o.”
Customer data is deleted automatically
Free worldwide priority mail delivery
Daily express shipping available
Get 2+ for up to 33% off
MDMA reagent test contains Marquis reagent, the most common drug testing kit for crystals, powders or pills. Marquis test is best for 2C-B, DMT, MDMA, meth/amphetamine, mephedrone, opioids and more.
How to test?
Watch how to test MDMA:
Watch how to test MDMA:
MDMA Reagent Test includes Marquis reagent best for MDMA, MDA, 2C-B or meth/amphetamine but also suitable for benzofurans, cathinones, opioids and more. It is used to positively identify MDMA, MDA, meth/amphetamines, 2C-B/C/H/I, 5-MAPB, 6-APB, 6-APDB and to rule out cathinones, DXM, PMA/PMMA, or different, less predictable, less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
Reagent tests can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Mixtures can be detected with reagents only if adulterant causes a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
MDMA Reagent Test includes Marquis reagent, micro spatula, instructions and app for all test kits and over 800 substances. Each ampoule contains enough reagent for at least 1 test. Oxygen-free hermetically sealed glass ampoule protects reagent from light, plastic and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life.
MDMA Reagent Test is best for MDMA, MDA, 2C-B or meth/amphetamine but it is also suitable for benzofurans, cathinones and opioids.
- Cannabis (4-AP) – main test for THC / CBD, helps rule out synthetic cannabinoids
- Ehrlich – main test for all indoles, e.g. lysergamides and tryptamines but also 5-HTP and more, secondary test for cocaine
- Hofmann – main test for lysergamides and tryptamines, more precise but slower than Ehrlich
- Froehde – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine and amphetamines, long shelf life
- Liebermann – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine (detects levamisole)
- Marquis – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine, mephedrone and psychedelics
- Mecke – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine, ketamine and mephedrone
- Morris – main test for cathinones, cocaine and ketamine, can tell apart some novel dissociatives
- Robadope – main test for primary amines, e.g. MDA, amphetamine or PMA
- Simon – main test for secondary amines, e.g. MDMA, meth, mephedrone, methylone or PMMA
- Zimmermann / Beam – main test for cathinones and benzodiazepines in geneal, detects also CBD
Fentanyl Test Strip to detect fentanyl, even if it is mixed in another substance.
Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
GET ALL TOOLS
Get your sample, reagent ampoule, a sharp tool / scoop and paper towels.
PREPARE SAMPLE, ABOUT THIS BIG -> ●
If testing a pill, powder or crystal, crush it finely. If testing a liquid, dry one drop on paper or clean ceramic surface. A bigger sample can cause a stronger reaction. You need a new sample for each test.
ADD PREPARED SAMPLE TO REAGENT
Break open glass ampoule by gently pushing bottom of plastic cap outwards with your thumb pointing down. Do not crush the glass ampoule, after a few soft pushes and 10-20 seconds of trying the ampoule head will snap off without any effort. Using included plastic spatula add prepared small (●) sample inside opened glass ampoule.
OBSERVE FOR UP TO 3 MINUTES
Disregard any color change after 3 minutes. Do not overinterpret your results, consider that color change reaction is always fastest and most vivid in the part where biggest surface of reagent touches sample, compared to its edges. Over time reaction will degrade due to air contact. Take photos.
Compare color change with instructions. Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Close used items inside plastic tube and dispose safely.
Expected Marquis reagent test results:
- 2C-B – yellow > green > blue
- Cathinones – yellow
- Caffeine – no color change
- Cocaine – no color change / peach / pink
- Ketamine – no color change
- MDMA – instant black
- Meth/amphetamine – orange > brown
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW PRO TEST REAGENT TESTING BOOKLET IN FULL RESOLUTION
CHECK ALL REAGENT TEST REACTIONS IN RESULTS APP AT PROTESTKIT.EU/RESULTS
Drug testing kits contain toxic and/or corrosive chemicals, strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves and protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water, ventilate. Store reagents standing up and away from heat in a cool, dark place.
Reagents deteriorate with time or due to contact with air, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether the reagent will work, test it with an already confirmed sample.
Use fentanyl test strips (a fentanyl test kit)
If testing a pill, crush one in a plastic baggie and dump out the powder. Then add 10 drops of water into the baggie and mix well. Dip the test strip no higher than the thick line. Wait 15 seconds. Put the strip away and check in 5 minutes.
Mix 100 mg of sample in 200 ml of water. Dip the test strip no higher than the thick line. Wait 15 seconds. Put the strip away and check in 5 minutes.
1 line = fentanyl, 2 lines = no fentanyl. Faint lines also count. Ignore fentanyl tester results after 5 minutes.
To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Pair MDMA test kit with a TLC purity test kit and fent strips. TLC allows you to discover full number of ingredients and estimate their amount, however still requires reagent tests to identify detected compounds. To detect even trace amounts of fentanyl use fent strips.
Primary TLC Testing Liquid – alkaloids, caffeine, phenetylamines (amphetamine, MDMA, 2C-B, etc.), indolamines (LSD, DMT, etc.), ketamine, tryptamines, opiates and more. Included in TLC kits for amphetamine, methamphetamine, ketamine, MDMA and Full.
- To test amphetamine purity use TLC Amphetamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test methamphetamine purity use TLC Methamphetamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test ketamine purity use TLC Ketamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test MDMA purity use TLC MDMA Purity Test Kit (MDMA % ruler included).
TLC Testing Liquid for Cocaine – cocaine, caffeine, ketamine, levamisole, lidocaine, procaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, acetaminophen and more. Included in the TLC kit for cocaine.
TLC Testing Liquid for Cannabinoids – for testing all natural cannabinoids and cannabis products. Included in TLC kit for cannabinoids.
- To test cocaine purity use TLC Cocaine Purity Test Kit (cocaine % ruler included).
- To test complete cannabinoids spectrum use TLC Cannabinoids Test Kit (THC and CBD % rulers included).
To precisely test purity of as many compounds as possible consider the Full TLC Purity Test Kit (% rulers included).
You may also like…