EHRLICH Reagent Test Kit
€5,70 – €6,84
Up to 100 tests per bottle
Shelf life extended over 2 years
Porcelain plate, gloves, micro spatula
Discreet plain box from „C.S. sp. z o.o.”
User data is deleted automatically
Daily express shipping available
Free express delivery over 100€
Ehrlich reagent is the most common drug testing kit for psychedelic compounds. Used with Hofmann reagent Ehrlich test is best for LSD, DMT and more.
How to test?
Watch how to use Ehrlich reagent:
Watch how to use Ehrlich reagent:
Ehrlich Reagent Test is the main reagent for identifying indoles, such as LSD, DMT or melatonin, including all other lysergamides, tryptamines and more. It is used to rule out 2C-x, DOx, NBOMe or different, less predictable, less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
Reagent tests can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Mixtures can be detected with reagents only if adulterant causes a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Ehrlich Reagent Test Kit includes Ehrlich’s reagent, absorbent vermiculite, a porcelain reaction plate, a spatula, gloves, instructions and app for all test kits and over 800 substances. Bottle contains 10 ml (crystals), 100 tests in total. High quality HDPE and brown amber glass protect reagents from light, plastic and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Child-proof caps guarantee 0 spills.
Ehrlich Reagent Test is best for identifying indoles, such as LSD, DMT or melatonin, including all other lysergamides, tryptamines and more.
- Cannabis (4-AP) – main test for THC / CBD, helps rule out synthetic cannabinoids
- Ehrlich – main test for all indoles, e.g. lysergamides and tryptamines but also 5-HTP and more, secondary test for cocaine
- Hofmann – main test for lysergamides and tryptamines, more precise but slower than Ehrlich
- Froehde – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine and amphetamines, long shelf life
- Liebermann – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine (detects levamisole)
- Marquis – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine, mephedrone and psychedelics
- Mecke – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine, ketamine and mephedrone
- Morris – main test for cathinones, cocaine and ketamine, can tell apart some novel dissociatives
- Robadope – main test for primary amines, e.g. MDA, amphetamine or PMA
- Simon – main test for secondary amines, e.g. MDMA, meth, mephedrone, methylone or PMMA
- Zimmermann / Beam – main test for cathinones and benzodiazepines in geneal, detects also CBD
Fentanyl Test Strip to detect fentanyl, even if it is mixed in another substance.
Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
GET ALL TOOLS
First, prepare a clean white testing surface – ceramic or glass is the best, e.g. bottom of a mug or a plate. Get your sample, reagents, a sharp tool / scoop and paper towels.
PREPARE SAMPLE, ABOUT THIS BIG -> ●
If testing a blotter or gel tab cut off 1/8th (a corner). If testing a pill, powder or crystal, crush it finely. If testing a liquid, dry one drop on paper or clean ceramic surface. A bigger sample can cause a stronger reaction. You need a new sample for each test.
ADD ONE* DROP (OR PILE) OF REAGENT
Shake bottles hard before use, then tap firmly to shake down any reagent stuck in cap. Do not let a bottle touch sample or you will ruin the rest of the reagent. Use just enough reagent to cover a sample. If using crystals avoid air pockets by flattening crystals onto sample using a clean tool. *Do not combine reagents except for „A” and „B” bottles.
OBSERVE FOR UP TO 3 MINUTES*
Disregard any color change after 3 minutes. Do not overinterpret your results, consider that color change reaction is always fastest and most vivid in the part where biggest surface of reagent touches sample, compared to its edges. Over time reaction will degrade due to air contact. Take photos. *If testing a blotter or gel tab using Ehrlich or Hofmann observe reaction for up to 60 minutes.
Compare color change with instructions. Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Clean used reagent tools / testing surface with lots of running water and detergent, avoid contamination.
Expected Ehrlich’s reagent test results:
- 2C-B – no color change
- Cocaine – no color change
- DMT – reddish
- Heroin – no color change
- Ketamine – no color change
- LSD – purple
- Meth/Amphetamine – no color change
- MDMA/MDA – no color change
- MMC – no color change
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW PRO TEST REAGENT TESTING BOOKLET IN FULL RESOLUTION
CHECK ALL EHRLICH TEST REACTIONS IN RESULTS APP AT PROTESTKIT.EU/RESULTS
Drug testing kits contain toxic and/or corrosive chemicals, strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children and animals. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with lots of soap and water. Dispose of any unwanted reagent with running water, ventilate. Store reagents standing up and away from heat in a cool, dark place. The average shelf life of 2 years can be significantly extended by storing in a fridge or freezer (warm up to room temperature before use).
Reagents deteriorate with time or due to contact with air, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether the reagent will work, test it with an already confirmed sample.
Pair Ehrlich testing kit with a TLC purity test kit and fent strips. TLC allows you to discover full number of ingredients and estimate their amount, however still requires reagent tests to identify detected compounds. To detect even trace amounts of fentanyl use fent strips.
Primary TLC Testing Liquid – alkaloids, caffeine, phenetylamines (amphetamine, MDMA, 2C-B, etc.), indolamines (LSD, DMT, etc.), ketamine, tryptamines, opiates and more. Included in TLC kits for amphetamine, methamphetamine, ketamine, MDMA and Full.
- To test amphetamine purity use TLC Amphetamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test methamphetamine purity use TLC Methamphetamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test ketamine purity use TLC Ketamine Purity Test Kit (% ruler not included)
- To test MDMA purity use TLC MDMA Purity Test Kit (MDMA % ruler included).
TLC Testing Liquid for Cocaine – cocaine, caffeine, ketamine, levamisole, lidocaine, procaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, acetaminophen and more. Included in the TLC kit for cocaine.
TLC Testing Liquid for Cannabinoids – for testing all natural cannabinoids and cannabis products. Included in TLC kit for cannabinoids.
- To test cocaine purity use TLC Cocaine Purity Test Kit (cocaine % ruler included).
- To test complete cannabinoids spectrum use TLC Cannabinoids Test Kit (THC and CBD % rulers included).
To precisely test purity of as many compounds as possible consider the Full TLC Purity Test Kit (% rulers included).
You may also like…