Fentanyl Test Strips (1 FREE)
+1 FREE per order
Get 10+ for 10% off
Get 100+ for 25% off
No cooling required
Discreet plain envelope from „C.S. sp. z o.o.”
User data is deleted automatically
Daily express shipping available
Free express delivery over 100€
What is fentanyl?
Fentanyl is an extremely potent synthetic opioid with derivatives often from 50 to 100 times stronger than heroin. It is mainly responsible for the opioid epidemic overdoses. Fentanyl can be lethal even in doses invisible to a bare eye. It is often found in counterfeit medicine, opioid and non-opioid research chemicals or even common street drugs like cocaine. When fentanyl is mixed with heroin, cocaine or other substances, it is never evenly mixed. Powder on one side of a baggy can contain no fentanyl, while powder from the other side might contain a lethal dose. It is extremely important to always test each and every dose intended for consumption.
Fentanyl Test Strip is an immunoassay testing tool with antibodies sensitive enough to detect fentanyl and many derrivatives at concentrations over 10 ng/ml, sufficient to rule out dangerous amounts. Pairing fent strips with reagent testing is required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
Reagent tests and test strips can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Mixtures can be detected with reagents only in case of fentanyl test strips or if adulterant causes a darker reagent test color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Fentanyl Test Strips that we offer have been independently verified to be the best in detecting trace amounts of fentanyl:
- 10 ng/ml – Fentanyl
- 100 ng/ml – 3-Fluorofentanyl, 4-Fluorofentanyl, 4-Fluorobutyrfentanyl, 4-Fluorocyclopropylbenzylfentanyl, 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl, Acetylfentanyl, Acrylfentanyl, Butyrfentanyl, Crotonylfentanyl, Cyclopropylfentanyl, Furanylbenzylfentanyl, Furanylfentanyl, Methoxyacetylfentanyl, Tetrahydrofuranylfentanyl
- 250 ng/ml – Carfentanil (verified by Energy Control)
- 1000 ng/ml – 3-Methylcrotonylfentanyl, 4-Chloroisobutyrfentanyl, cis-3-Methylfentanyl
- Not measured – Benzoylfentanyl, Thiophenefentanyl (verified by PRO Test)
Yes, in two cases:
- You need to follow recommended sample dilution (100 mg / 100 ml) to avoid false positives with most stimulant drugs. Fentanyl test strips are extremely sensitive, if you got a positive result repeat the test with 1/10th of used sample size. If result is negative that suggests a false positive occured.
- Vitamine C causes false positives – so you can not test cooker residue.
The Fentanyl Test Strip comes in a hermetically sealed disposable pouch with silica gel packet inside.
To compare tests see the chart below. ➕➕ = positively indicates presence of expected substance. At least 2 are recommended to reduce the risk of inconclusive result. ➕ = positively indicates presence of some adulterants (see footnotes). ➖ = not applicable.
To view the chart below on mobile switch to landscape mode or preferably to a larger screen.
Sample / Test Cannabis Ehrlich Hofmann Froehde Liebermann Marquis Mecke Morris Robadope Simon’s Zimmermann Fent Strips 2C-B ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Amphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ Benzodiazepines ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ Cannabinoids ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➖ Cocaine ➖ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ DMT ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ Ketamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ LSD ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ MDA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ MDMA ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Mephedrone ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕ Methamphetamine ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕/➕ ➖ ➕ ➕➕ ➕ ➕ Opioids ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➕➕ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➕ ➕➕/➕
- Cannabis (4-AP) – main test for THC / CBD, helps rule out synthetic cannabinoids
- Ehrlich – main test for all indoles, e.g. lysergamides and tryptamines but also 5-HTP and more, secondary test for cocaine
- Hofmann – main test for lysergamides and tryptamines, more precise but slower than Ehrlich
- Froehde – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine and amphetamines, long shelf life
- Liebermann – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine (detects levamisole)
- Marquis – main test for most powders, secondary test for ketamine, mephedrone and psychedelics
- Mecke – main test for most powders, secondary test for cocaine, ketamine and mephedrone
- Morris – main test for cocaine and ketamine, can tell apart some novel dissociatives
- Robadope – main test for primary amines, e.g. MDA, amphetamine or PMA
- Simon – main test for secondary amines, e.g. MDMA, meth, mephedrone, methylone or PMMA
- Zimmermann / Beam – main test for cathinones and benzodiazepines in geneal, detects also CBD
Fentanyl Test Strip to detect fentanyl, even if it is mixed in another substance.
Reagents can indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. Adulterants can be detected with reagents only if they cause a darker color change than the expected substance. To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
If testing a pill, crush one in a plastic baggie and dump out the powder. Then add 10 drops of water into the baggie and mix well. Dip the test strip no higher than the thick line. Wait 15 seconds. Put the strip away and check in 5 minutes.
Dissolve 100 mg of sample in 100 ml of water. Dip the test strip no higher than the thick line. Wait 15 seconds. Put the strip away and check in 5 minutes.
1 line = fentanyl, 2 lines = no fentanyl. Faint lines also count.
To detect all ingredients and estimate their amount pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit.
Do not freeze test strips. Use before the date printed on the packaging.
Pair reagents with a TLC purity test kit. TLC allows you to discover full number of ingredients and estimate their amount, however still requires reagent tests to identify detected compounds.
- To precisely test MDMA purity use TLC MDMA Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cocaine purity use TLC Cocaine Purity Test Kit.
- To precisely test cannabinoids use TLC Cannabinoid Test Kit.
- To estimate purity of other compounds (full ingredients and their amounts) use the basic TLC Adulterants Test Kit.
- To precisely test purity of as many compounds as possible consider the Full TLC Purity Test Kit.
Still searching for the best test kit?
Click here to see our full offer, or here for single-use kits, or here for all multi-use kits including purity testing kits.
A positive or negative fentanyl test strip result does not indicate if a substance is safe.
A sample that tested negative might still contain a lethal dose of fentanyl or other synthetic opioids.
No substance is 100% safe
2 reviews for Fentanyl Test Strips (1 FREE)
Show only reviews in English (2)
Easy to use
All accessories included
App and support available
Amber glass for corrosives
Extended shelf life
Designed to last you years
30-day return policy
We refund unused test kits
🇺🇦 Supporting Ukraine
5% of profits goes to PAH
notneeded (verified owner) –
These are a gamechanger. The first bag of coke i tested, came out positive for fentanyl. So far i’ve only had one positive sample, but that is all it takes.
Don’t gamble with your life for a few bucks. It only takes 1 minute to test and is very easy. Recommended !
MC (verified owner) –
Must have, even if you’re certain it’s Fent-free, this is a must have. You can never be too sure when dealing with subtances as dangerous as fentanyl that may or may not be mixed in other substances which you cannot distinguish with the naked eye and you can’t afford a lab test (also a good idea to have reagents to further test).
Costing less than a euro per test, it’s really a bargain you cannot argue with, 1 test and you know you’re golden in that department.